Valentine’s Day is known as a day that Couples get together and express their love for one another.
Couples post these cute cuffing pics with savvy captions, buy each other lavish gifts and end the night in the boom boom room.
It’s hard being single on a day like valentines day ESPECIALLY if you spend a lot of time on social media.
If you’re single we have 9 Things You Can Do Alone on Valentines Day:
1. Go to a spa , get a massage and just relax.
2. Meditate; Find a bomb Yoga Studio
3. Purchase yourself flowers. You can find flowers anywhere buuuuttt if you have a little money to spend “La Fleur” is awesome
4. Purchase Edible Arrangements for yourself (Edible arrangements are great for fruit lovers and very inexpensive)
5. Buy yourself Chocolate!
6. Go see a movie – 50 Shades Freed is a great movie to catch if you don’t know what’s showing in theaters right now
7. Go out to eat! It’s okay to go alone. You can ppl watch! Or read my blog.. I’m here honey
8. Cook! Prepare your favorite meal, drink wine or champagne and watch Netflix
Volunteering is great way to spread joy and love to others that may need it.
- Make a card and send it! Any Senior Citizen would love to receive a card from a ‘secret admirer’, children in the hospital or troops overseas.
- Write a note to someone that has made a difference in your life!
- Pass out cards and chocolate at the mall or outside of schools (ask school officials for permission first)
9. If you have a couple of friends you can call ……. celebrate Galentine’s Day together.
Galentine’s Day was originated from the show Parks and Recreation. Galentine’s Day is a day where you and your GALS get together and celebrate the love you have for one another. Galentine’s Day is actually… TODAY!
Remember! you are not the only single person out there, find out what other HOT SINGLES are doing in your city on this day!